Things You’ll Need:
- Servings: 4 = 3/4 of a cup
- 1 (8) ounce plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 3 packets of Equal sweetner or 1 tsp of Equal Measure
- 3 cups of frozen strawberries or other fruit
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- Combine the first 3 ingredients into a blender.
- While the blender is on, add the strawberries or other fruit slowly.
- Blend until it is at your desired consistency
- Add ice cubs throught the lid and blend until it is smooth.
- Drink and Enjoy!
For more diabetic smoothie and drink recipes visit
Eating fruit is not for all diabetics. make sure you have checked with your doctor for dietary needs.